Tuesday, August 25, 2009

In China

So I am in China. It's ok. Once you get past the fact that I can't speak the language. My luggage was left in Vancouver and only Knows where it is now. And for some reason I am still on oregon time and can't sleep. My specifically designed web suffering chain also fell apart because i guess they knew about some of the servers I was using. And that boy's and girls is the tip of the Iceberg. However, on the bright side, I am not the Titanic and this is the reason I was having panic attacks back at home, so that when I got here... I'd be ready.

Today I slept most of the day which was a mistake on my part, as I am now awake at 3 am. I did find there is a meeting for the English teacher Thursday at 10am. So my plan for now is to go spin some poi, go back to bed and tomorrow, GET MY LUGGAGE!

1 comment:

  1. Oh good lord. No luggage and no sleep. I commend your good attitude! It will all get better.

    Best from Oregon--

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete