Thursday, January 28, 2010

Playing In Thai

I cannot deny that I am so happy to have access to the whole internet again. Right now I am sitting outside of the guest house on a friends computer. It's been a nice few days working on getting things ready for tomorrow when we play with kids. I am actually preforming right off the bat and teaching a workshop, but everything is going to go swimmingly because it's all stuff I picked up at Pacific and games from life. The performance piece is one that I adapted from a Imago piece I saw during research. I know that's a horrible way to do theater but a story told is a story told and It's really just a game of clown musical chairs. I'll put up a video later.

I do love it and I am having so much fun. I've forgotten how much I miss theatre. I am so excited to play group energy throw.

1 comment: